MapleStory Guides


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dual blade 130 up

Level 130~
I died several times at the Path of Regret in Time Temple… ~_~

These monsters are dangerous and they do a maximum of 3000 damage to me. I still use pops.
I have Thorns maxed. Woohoo~ ^-^

Right now I’m going to pump some SP into Sudden Raid. I can only go till 10 and then I have to use a mastery book.
The mastery books in Cash Shop actually give you one extra SP. So when I use a mastery book on 10 Sudden Raid, I will have 11 in Sudden Raid.

So I’m thinking of putting SP till 16 in Sudden Raid. (500% damage) and then a few SP into Final Cut.
It’s amazing that Final Cut doubles your damage. But there is one thing I hate about this skill.

If you use Final Cut, your HP will decrease by a certain %. I died a couple of times because of this. -_-;;

I’m so curious about the new patch in March~