MapleStory Guides


Sunday, July 11, 2010

KMST V323 ~ SP reset scrolls

Yesterday the Big Bang update appeared in several news articles.
A lot of people are worried if their skill points will be reset or not. Rest assure, you will not have to pay nor do anything to get your skill points reset.

When I patched to version 1.2.323 I saw a new file added to my MapleT folder called ”Opening”.
I didn’t bother looking because I already knew what it was, but whenever you launch MapleStory a short opening movie will appear.


When I logged on my character a notice appeared saying I received SP reset scrolls. ()

You get three scrolls and the scrolls I got today will expire in one week.
When you double-click on one scroll, it will ask if you’re really sure you want to reset.

Everything gets reset to zero. Everything except for Beginner skills.
So let’s say that you used one scroll and allocated a skill point in the wrong skill. Oops… You can use the second scroll. So don’t worry about that.
Since there is a SP reset, you might wonder if Ability Points (AP) will be reset, but I don’t think Ability Points will be reset to zero. I also don’t want my AP to be reset because it’s going to be a pain in the ass to click so many times. >_<;

I noticed that the UI of the stat window was changed to the new one.

I prefer the old one. I don’t like this… T_T

Only six days left until the first Big Bang update~! But there are again skill changes. ▼

Skill data courtesy of Fiel @ Southperry.net

Adventurer

Hero:

- Damage of Brave Slash decreased from 205% to 190%.
- Skill duration of Enrage decreased from 240 to 180 seconds.

Paladin:

- Damage of Advanced Charge Blow decreased from 500% to 460%.
- Damage of Blast decreased from 740% to 700%. At a certain success rate Blast can deal critical damage and instantly kill monsters.
- Cooldown of Sanctuary increased from 20 to 40 seconds.

Dark Knight:

- Defense reduction of Dark Force reduced from -60% to -30%.

F/P Mage:

- New variable added: subProp. Stun probability of Teleport Mastery reduced from 100% to 50%.

I/L Mage:

- New variable added: subProp. Stun probability of Teleport Mastery reduced from 100% to 50%.

Cleric, Priest:

- Weapon and Magic attack of Bless increased from 15 to 22.
- New variable added: subProp. Stun probability of Teleport Mastery reduced from 100% to 50%.

Ranger, Sniper, Marksman:

- Animation of Mortal Blow changed.
- MP cost of Sniping at Lv. 1 is 300 MP. Per level the MP consumption decreases by -10 MP. Cooldown increased from 5 to 10 seconds.

Shadower:
- Greed’s damage bonus to Meso Explosion increased from +30% to +40%

Dual Blade:
- Final Cut’s damage reduced from 2100% to 2000%
- Chains of Hell attack count reduced from 12 to 10

Infighter, Viper:
- CSB changed from 3 mobs * 150% damage * 3 times to 3 mobs * 460% damage * 1 time
- Damage of Fist decreased from 360% to 342%
- Demolition damage reduced from 400% to 380%
- Snatch’s stun duration increased from 3 to 4. Now attacks 6 mobs.

Gunslinger:
- Success rate of Mind Control decreased from 100% to 94%