MapleStory Guides


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ola Ola event

Today, two GM events occurred in the Culverin server. One at 4 PM and one at 5 PM KST.
I was able to attend the event at 5 PM.

A friend of mine was able to join at 4 PM and talked to a GM. Lucky you Amelia~
I didn’t expect a lot from this GM event because they are all lame unless a GM actually talks to you and teases you with hints. hehe

It was pretty crowded, you had the possibility to enter through CH6 or CH12. CH12 was too crowded. I even disconnected from the game with a very weird error. So I stayed in CH6 and with success~

The first stage of the Ola Ola event~!
The Ola Ola is an event where you have to navigate a maze of ladders to find the proper portal.
Each stage is big and has a lot of fake portals, you have to find the good one. If you are at a portal that you can’t enter, then you will have to climb down and find another one.

Speed buffs are disabled so you’re moving on a default speed like everyone else.

2nd Stage! Took me 16 seconds.

3rd Stage! This was more difficult than stage 2. Took me 2 minutes.

Congratulations! Yeah~~~~
This was not a fun event, it was fast and I was not enjoying myself… I got out of the event map and I received a Devil Scroll.
Somehow I have to find a way to decipher this mysterious scroll.

NPC Geny! She offers me a new quest.
After talking to her about my amazing accomplishment in Ola Ola, she gave me a Magic Box.

How the hell am I suppose to open a Magic Box if she didn’t give me the key? =.=;
She told me I had to get it from Trixters in Eos Tower.

Yay~ A key! I opened the Magic Box to discover a really amazing reward.

100 Water Melons.

GM events

are

lame

.