MapleStory Guides


Sunday, November 7, 2010

JapanMS will get the first update of Big Bang on Nov. 24

I have learned that three versions, MapleStory Global, China and Japan will receive at least the first update of Big Bang in this year.
JapanMS will be the first out of three to receive the first update and then China.

A few people told me that the Japanese used my translated comic part 1 for their Big Bang teaser page.
So I took a look… And suddenly I see a slideshow of cropped images taken from the comic I translated.

This was my reaction:

Sigh… First there was something with MSEA and now it’s JapanMS.
Originally, my “watermark” was visible in the last frame where the Black Magician gained back his power.
But I thought it wasn’t a good spot because the last frame looks so good without one.

I don’t know if I should be flattered or not. I’m not really mad, I should be more careful with my watermarks next time.
I’m just surprised why they didn’t translate it from Korean to Japanese. Everything else on their teaser page is in Japanese. It doesn’t make sense to me.

There are six more parts of the Big Bang comic, but that’s up to them to translate and publish.