MapleStory Guides


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Level 30 Insight

I’ve reached level 30 Insight today! ^^
The level of Insight can be raised by mining and identifying potentialed items. The latter gives more points.

Insight is a personality trait from the new personality system from the Chaos update. If you have Mining as a profession skill, then it will be no problem raising Insight because each time you mine something, you gain +5 Insight and mining only consumes 1 fatigue point.

The Insight personality trait doesn’t give you a nice buff, but it does give you an addition if you reach it to a certain level.
Insight gives you more accuracy and avoidability. However, if you reach level 30…

Yes! That’s a magnifying glass used for identifying potential items. Because I have reached my Insight to 30, I don’t have to buy the Basic Magnifying Glasses anymore because I can just click on this blue button and it will turn my cursor into a magnifying glass.

This is my current status of my profession skills and personality traits.
I have almost reached the max level for Mining. 11700 skill mastery is required. It takes some time, but I’ll get there.

My Jewel Crafting skill is at level 7. Jewel Crafting is really easy to level up if you saved a lot of ores and crystals or if you have a lot of money, so that you can buy it.
Event quests for the profession skills have ended three days ago. One of the event quests was that you had to reach your Jewel Crafting to level 5 to get a free drink that reduces you fatigue by 30 and a face accessory recipe.

If you reach level 4, you will get a recipe for the Angelic Bless Ring. Before the event quests ended, people who managed to reach level 10 got a free recipe to make the Dark Angelic Bless ring, but apparently you can’t get it anymore. This sucks, because I can really use the +10 weapon attack and +6 to all stats from it.

My Charisma is level 30, Sense level 1, Insight level 30, Will level 12, Craft level 38 and Charm is level 14.
If you look at the image above, you can see the small box. The small box says you get 85 accuracy and avoidability and the first phase of the magnifying glass.

The first phase means you can identify items up to level 30 with the Basic Magnifying Glass. I think that if you want to have the Premium Magnifying Glass, you need level 100 Insight. Not sure on this one though.
But if I ever reach level 100 Insight, I’ll get back to you. ;-)