MapleStory Guides


Friday, November 22, 2013

MapleStory Winter 2013 Teaser!


Our MapleStory
The MapleStory homepage was updated with this new image, it says Our MapleStory. It has something to do with the Winter update but obviously, Nexon left little to nothing in terms of what will actually be added haha. I have some hope though, with how fragmented and boring FLY was.
EDIT: A new MapleStory 2 image was released~ Check the end of the post. Also, I have finished updating my FLY posts: Let’s MAPLE and Your Story, MAPLE, so check it out, there might be some new information which I left out when it was released in Tespia.
Beginning of a New Adventure
Beginning of a new adventure!
Oh yeah, another MapleStory 2 monster has been revealed. It looks very ‘first level boss’-y, if you know what I mean, haha.
Let's Maple!!
An evil witch voodoo summoning rabbit, haha. This game is looking to be very interesting~