MapleStory Guides


Friday, April 2, 2010

KMST V302 ~ Hawkeye set (credit to mr.spadow)

What do you get when you combine these items?

+ + + +

Hawkeye, the Pirate.

Again a minor patch appeared today. A few patches ago a Dual Blade set was released.
You know what’s weird?

Patch ver. 1.2.300 on March 25 released all weapons of the Knights of Cygnus instructors

When I patched to 1.2.301 only Hawkeye was left. The others disappeared. I’m not that worried since I bought them all when I logged on, hehe..
Are we going to see a Irina set? What about Oz? Hmm?
Or is there more? I don’t know…

HP of Lex got changed for the 2nd time: 2,500,000 → 3,000,000.

Since I don’t see Nexon pumping new ”BIG” content, I’m afraid that KMS will be getting the Resurrection of the Hob King ”El Nath” party quest soon.
KMS will patch soon because Dual Blade has been released on February 25.

So yeah… The big patch Nexon promised us will not show up this month probably.
April will be a very big month for MapleStory because it will celebrate its 7th anniversary.

Others are speculating that April will be the month where Nexon will spit out the big content. lol
Sigh…

orz

On another note: MapleStory DS along with the successor of Nintendo DS: the Nintendo DSi will make its debut in Korea soon.
There will be a limited edition where you can buy the MapleStory DS game + Red Nintendo DSi in a bundle for 237,000 won.

A popular Korean girl group 소녀시대 (So Nyeo Shi Dae) has been chosen as the new models for the Nintendo DSi campaign.
The TV commercials for Nintendo DSi will air tomorrow.

If I find any new MapleStory DS ads/commercials then keep an eye on my YouTube channel~