MapleStory Guides


Friday, April 2, 2010

KMST V301 ~ Small changes (credit to mr.spadow)

The new area that was introduced to Tespia yesterday is a party quest (Resurrection of the Hob King) for Lv. 75 and higher.
Today a bugfix patch was released and there were some small changes.


Alternative link

Lex drops three earrings, you probably saw the stats in the KMST V300 blog entry. In this patch something new was added to these earrings. I think this new thing will make these earrings a very wanted item.

Durability was added and +% HP! The latter is something new. When I logged on Tespia I noticed my HP was higher than before.
My HP without this earring is 4345.

4345 HP x 10% = 435,5

4345
435,5
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ+
4779,5 HP → 4779 HP +_+ That’s nice.

▲ This is Lex. His HP got increased from 800,000 to a whopping 2,500,000!
I guess they realized that Lex was a bit too easy, eh?

The login window was changed again. The login button is smaller and they added ”메이플스토리 MapleStory’ logo.
I think this was a good idea, because it was bit a empty without the logo.

I hope this is not the only thing that KMS is getting soon. ~_~