MapleStory Guides


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A new helmet

I made some money from the drops of Papulatus and I decided to buy a Chaos Zakum helmet! I wasn’t really sure if it was a good decision to buy it, but who cares because I already bought it in the free market.

Price: 55 mil – Now I’m broke. T.T I still need to find a Demolition 30 mastery book because I’m stuck at Lv. 20 Demolition. I already wasted an owl finding for it, but the book was too expensive…

Now that I have a Chaos Zakum Helmet, my HP and MP increased by a few points. :<

Still far from 20,000. Post-Big Bang the maximum HP and MP cap is 99,999!

By the way, check out my equips on this page. I don’t consider myself a strong Viper. I could use some potential scrolls but if I blow up an item, I will quit. It’s okay that I’m not strong… I have (Super) Transform, Energy Charge and Counter Attack hehe.

Test server. No patch yet. Hmm…