MapleStory Guides


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Star Star Festival Season 5

Just a couple of days ago the client got an upgrade to version 1.2.115.

Some people thought this was the reorganization update, but don’t you think it’s a little too early for that? You’re right, it is too early for that.

You can count for part 2 very soon.

So I’m thinking that this reorganization update will be the big patch in Winter.

I hope that this is not the only content we’re getting. What do you think? A new job + reorganization update? …

The only reason there was a new patch was because one month has passed, so we needed a new version number.

But also because there is a new event~

This event is familiar to me, but maybe not to you. It’s called Star Star Festival and this event has been around for 5 times now and it’s really easy to participate.

When you login to the game, you obtain a quest from Cassandra and she asks you to hold an item for 45 minutes.

Try to keep the item in your inventory. If you successfully held the item for 45 minutes, you will get a Star Stamp.

You can get a maximum of 5 Star Stamps each day. If you missed a couple of days, no worries. Because you can get the Star Stamps you missed on the next day. Currently I have 19 Star Stamps and I can get 6 more. 25 is the amount of Star Stamps everyone can get today.

A Star Stamp is required to redeem this for prizes. You can see the prizes that you can win on the event page of Star Star Festival.

You can win real-life items and items from MapleStory.

The most expensive item is 30,000 Maple Points. It will cost you 60 Star Stamps and only 300 people can get it. And did I forgot to mention that every item will only open at a specific date and time.

For example, the 30,000 Maple Points prize will be ”opened” on December 8th at 5 PM KST.

For 40 Star Stamps, 1000 people can get 10,000 Maple Points. I’m kind of in a dilemma!!

Oh.. I don’t really know what to get.

I’ve explained to you the Star Star Festival event, but there’s more I want to tell you.

I leveled up my Viper yesterday! It’s Lv. 147 now and I’m getting closer to 150. Unfortunately my recording software wasn’t working properly so there’s no screenshot. +_+;

Currently I have level 10 Super Transform – only 10 more to go till master level!!

In the first part of the reorganization update, Vipers were given a boost, but I hope it’s not the only boost we’re getting. I’m hoping for more. :<

The G★Star 2010 gaming convention in Korea was held this year from November 18 till 21. And it was a success.

There was a lot of new stuff.

Credit as tagged

The only success at the Nexon booth was the preview of the new Karok character in Mabinogi: Heroes (Vindictus in North America & Europe).

Mabinogi: Heroes was the big winner, because it won a Presidential Award and other awards at the 2010 Korea Game Awards.

On the other hand, there was no new MapleStory news. Nothing of MapleStory 2, no new content. Only a demo of the Lion King in Lionheart Castle.