MapleStory Guides


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

KMST V384 ~ New Adventurer Pirate: Cannon Shooter

Last week, I reported about new job IDs being added to the quest data which indicated that Nexon KR will release three new classes in the future.
Today the first new class has been revealed. I actually kind of knew what was coming from the new Adventurer Pirate class because there is a script attached to the NPC Valerie which says ”cannon_forewarning”.

The new Adventurer Pirate class is the Cannon Shooter. Do you notice that even though it’s an Adventurer, it’s still separated from the original Adventurers. Maybe it will be a limited class like Dual Blade.

The skill effects of the Cannon Shooter looks awesome. They use a new weapon; the Hand Cannon. The Hand Cannon reminds me of pillar that the Karok character uses in Mabinogi Heroes.
Monkeys aid the Cannon Shooter in combat. The Cannon Shooter has this awesome ‘ultimate’ skill. It can summon the Nautilus ship and everything turns dark just like Evan’s Dark Fog skill. Check the video around 0:55~

Unfortunately, I cannot play the game at the moment because I’m experiencing a delay/lag which makes the gameplay unbearable for me. T_T
This also happens in the public server and I hope it will go away soon because I really want to try this class.

However, I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel of a 4th job Cannon Master.
Video courtesy of 피부 from insoya.com


[Alternative L ink]

Everything looks almost ready for the implementation in the public server.
From reading the events in the game, it looks like this class will be released to the public server within two weeks. Probably next week already.
There is no restructuring for the Thief and Pirate planned yet which makes me sad because they both really need one. Sigh… -o-