MapleStory Guides


Thursday, July 14, 2011

The tenth day living as a Saint Saver & The new Pirate

As a Saint Saver I have been given rewards for doing my duties. I got the last reward today.
If you don’t know what the Saint Saver event is.

I purified more than 500 monsters and I got a stamp in my Attendance Book.

If you get a stamp each day, starting from the 3rd day then you get a reward.
The last reward you can get is the Saint Saver Earring.

+3 to STR, DEX, INT and LUK
+200 MaxHP and MaxMP
+80 Magic Defense
+100 Accuracy and Avoidability
+10 Speed
+10 Jump
Number of upgrades available: 7

It is an untradeable item but it is possible to make it tradeable to your other characters with the new cash item ‘Share Name Tag‘.
The Share Name Tag has yet to be released, but it is sort of a Scissor of Karma.
It can only make items tradeable if the item says it can through the Share Name Tag.
So far you can only use it on the Saint Saver earring. Knowing Nexon’s interest in money, they will probably make a lot of use from this cash item.

Equip the Saint Saver earring and your Craft, Charisma, Insight, Will, Sense and Magic experience will increase by +40.
Finally my Sense leveled up to 2. Hahaha~

Yesterday, the test server has been updated with a new Adventurer Pirate class, the Cannon Shooter.
I only tried some skills at level 10 because I experienced lag yesterday.
While I was searching topics about the Cannon Shooter on insoya, I came across this topic that said something about the artwork of the Pirate class.

Ever since this piece of artwork was released since the release of the Pirate class in 2007, I always thought that the Infighter on the right side, was wearing a bag.
My thought about that bag has now changed with the appearance of the Cannon Shooter class.

I think what’s inside the bag is the hand cannon.
I guess Nexon had the idea of using a cannon for a new Pirate class in mind since 2007…?

Also, PvP is disabled in the test server. An NPC says that it is coming soon.