MapleStory Guides


Friday, April 19, 2013

MapleStory 10th Anniversary Promotion!


A promotion video has been released for MapleStory’s 10th anniversary! It doesn’t really tell us anything that’s going to be added in-game but I think some of the things they mention are really nice and nostalgic, haha.
  • April 29, 2003, fell in love with MapleStory
  • Determined to get a 4/4 dice roll
  • Took the seat people desired
  • In the Forest of Patience, got John’s pink flowers
  • Faced my fear of monsters and the Crimson Balrog
  • 타락파워전사 stood tall over the world
  • Played all night in Henesys
  • We’re going to be impressed once more
It’s the story of a Mapler! I thought it was cute, especially the one about rolling 4/4 for your stats, haha. I can’t count how many hours I spent on the character creation screen thanks to that. 타락파워전사 was the first level 200 in kMS by the way.
10th Anniversary Celebration (1)
10th Anniversary Celebration (2)
10th Anniversary Celebration (3)
10th Anniversary Celebration (4)
10th Anniversary Celebration (5)
I talked about the event where you could send in fan art for the 10th anniversary celebration in my last post, so I decided to show you guys some of the ones I thought were good!
10th Anniversary Celebration (6)
And obviously I had to save the best for last. It actually brings a tear to my eye.