MapleStory Guides


Sunday, June 6, 2010

KMST V316 ~ Party Killing?

The delay of a few skills from Battle Mage and Wild Hunter were changed.
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that thought Flash Rain was really slow.

Well, I tested the new Flash Rain and it’s definitely faster, a lot faster. But now you cannot move at all, you have to wait until Flash Rain is done with exploding arrows.
Before you could move to the left and right. ~_~

That’s basically it. I wish that the damage of Wild Hunters would improve, because when I see Battle Mages hunting, I’m amazed how powerful they are.
Take a look at this video where you can see a Lv. 150 Battle Mage hunting.

KMST 1.2.316 ~ Resistance: Lv. 150 Battle Mage (4th Job)

The rest of this update contains stuff about the World Cup.
New Cash Shop items were added plus the usual stuff such as Karma Scissors, Teleport Rocks, AP/SP resets etc.

I bought a 4th Job SP reset and I finally have Wild Shot. It’s an amazing skill, but at my current level it is still weak.

Oh.. I forgot one thing.
I think KMST will get a new party quest soon.
New images were added to the WZ files

▲ Example
The filename says ”Party Killing”. What can we expect soon?

P.S. Inappropriate comments will be trashed & black listed as spam.