MapleStory Guides


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

kMSt ver. 1.2.474 – Further Balancing and Changes


Level 200
Another Tespia patch has been released with some more changes to the things added last patch. I’ll talk about them after, but right now I’m super excited to say, I’m finally level 200! It took me 3 and a half years, but I did it haha (notice the pre-Big Bang UI). Sadly there’s no more blue message, I still got the Sniper Lord medal, Red Dragon mount, and Echo of the Hero though.
Monster Park Ghosts' Canyon
The level 200~209 Monster Park area, Ghosts’ Canyon which I mentioned in my last post has been released. It is based off of Twilight of Perion. (thanks to 돈 of Insoya.com for the picture)
Vivid Rex's Dragon Staff
Soul Weapons’ stats and skills have been adjusted (I have the skill changes below, but I’m not sure of the stat changes yet, if I find them I’ll edit).
More powerful  Great Souls have also been added for Balrog, Pink Bean, and Van Leon, which give you access to stronger skills (possibly stats, but like I said, I don’t know). I think they’re also planning on adding Zakum, Horntail, and Cygnus boss souls.
  • Kitty Law Kitty Law: damage has been decreased from 5000% to 3000%
  • Hellfire Trim Hellfire Trim: damage has been decreased from 2000% to 1500%
  • Don't Block my Way Don’t Block my Way: damage has been decreased from 1500% to 1000%
  • Palm Fireball Palm Fireball: damage has been decreased from 1500% to 1000%
  • Rock and Roll Baby Rock and Roll Baby: damage has been decreased from 500% to 300%
  • Scary Cuteness Scary Cuteness: damage has been decreased from 1000% to 500%
  • Hellfire Trim NEW: Hellfire Sneeze: Use the power of the Soul Weapon to summon the Devil Balrog, dealing 2500% damage on up to 15 enemies on your screen with an extra 20% critical chance. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds.
  • Kitty Law NEW: Kitty Law: Cross Slash Attack: Use the power of the Soul Weapon to summon Van Leon, dealing 5000% damage on one enemy with an extra 30% critical chance. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds.
  • Scary Cuteness NEW: Fatal Cuteness: Use the power of the Soul Weapon to summon Pink Bean for 120 seconds. He will deal 1000% damage to monsters around you. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds.
Mercedes Phantom
Mercedes and Phantom have received some more skill changes.
Advanced Strike Dual Shot Effect
  • Advanced Strike Dual Shot NEW: Advanced Strike Dual Shot (4th): Shoot arrows quickly at up to 8 enemies dealing 150% damage 4 times with an 80% chance to stun for 6 seconds. If attacking a stunned enemy, its damage will be increased by 20%. (required skill: level 20 Strike Dual Shot) (max level: 1)
  • Ishtar's RingIshtar’s Ring (4th): damage has been increased from 130% to 150%
  • Steal Skill Steal Skill (beginner): stolen attacking skills’ damage and stolen buff skill’s durations have been increased
  • Blanc Carte Blanc Carte (2nd): damage has been increased from 140% to 160%, no longer triggers damage reflect
  • Noir Carte Noir Carte (4th): damage has been increased from 200% to 220%, no longer triggers damage reflect
Thanks to Locked of Southperry for the skill icons and animations!
Messages
The message system received a small change, when you receive a message, you can now double click it to instantly reply.
Gingerbread Man
Oh yeah, they added in this (sort of ugly in my opinion haha) Gingerbread Man pet~